Follow the jump for more photos and how to recreate this look :)
Recreate This Look
- Curling Wand or Tongs - Volumising Spray - Heat Protectant -
- Anti Snag Clear hair elastics - Anti Humidity Hairspray - Teasing Comb - Makeup Palette -
- Spritz hair with a volumising spray and create a centre part.
- Curl you hair away from the face and set with hairspray - always use a heat protecting spray to protect your locks before curling. Once set run your fingers through your hair to loosen the curls.
- divide the top section of hair away from the bottom half (this section will become your half up or 'ponytail') and lightly tease this section to create more volume.
- Secure section into a ponytail with an elastic band, use your hairbrush to smooth the surface of the pony tail and set with hairspray.
- Use the curling wand to touch up the hair around the face and any other areas you feel need it.
- if you have thin brows, fill with powder or pencil to give them a fuller look.
- prep eyes using eyeshadow primer (this will make it last longer)
- Apply a light peachy eyeshadow to the lids of the eyes and a pearly cream along the lower lash line and the inner corner of your eye. Blend out to soften the look. apply mascara as usual.
- add a dusty pink blush to the cheeks.
Top with a floral crown and you're done!
Like this one (below) avaliable on amazon
Photo Credits: ASOS